-
June 17th, 2022, 01:30 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Web application is a horrible
Web application is a horrible experience. It looks web application is not tested for different platforms. I tried to use Chromium browser and I can not able to play any video from HBO MAX. The web app has slow response. In my browsing history, I never saw such a lame product
-
June 19th, 2022, 02:30 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Web application is a horrible
Hey there! HBO Max is a decent streaming service, they have plenty of content and I am able to stream up to 3 devices on the same account. I've given 4/5 stars due to the app loading infinitely for some reason, happens on my computer and smart TV app. A good old restart does the job. Get this hbo max customer service number for help and details.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks